Wednesday, February 8, 2012

pattern writing is harder then people realize!

Ok so I have written patterns. I improvise most of the things I make so they can be hard to reproduce.. but they are never alike.
Tonight I'm working on writing a pattern.. so this way when I need to make something I can look it up.
well it's been a while since I have written one as I go. Of course its taking longer then I remember the hat to take. AND its always harder when you are not a lone.
but thats ok. The upside to crochet is that its easy to take out and redo. my notes are messy but thats why I have a friend or two test it.. and make sure it works after I type it out.

The other thing that I ask my self ( other then where is my damned hook?!) is what is that letter again?
I don't have the neatest handwriting..

No comments:

Post a Comment