Sunday, November 20, 2011

now thats done

the fair is done. and it was a great one.
I had quiet a few people ask for things I hadn't really thought about bringing, So this next year Ill be adding more variety to my shop
More kids sized items such as  mittens , mitts, slippers, more bearded hats baby afghans.
I did have more people then I thought I would requiest synthetic material so Ill be adding more of those styles of things.
 my spouse said he can set me up slat wall on a A frame so I can go vertical and have a better place to display my scarves.
My mom and Aunt had a table next to mine and we had a blast.
This show went really well and Im hoping to be invited back next year.
I have 3 people waiting for to do a quote on hats and baby shoes... :) from befoore the show tho they said they could wait tel after.. so my hook will keep flying through this holiday :)

Now to start my prepping for Christmas gifts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment