Saturday, March 12, 2016

ok its been a log time.... but..I got a reason

Its been a long time and there's a lot of reasons for this
First I switched from days to night shift then back to days.
My kiddo growing up too fast.
I got divorced... Its ok. I had enough and It was my choice. ( proceedings went 9 months)
Transferred job locations. ( a few months after I filed )
Found an awesome Man with a great kid.
I moved
My step mother passed away ( may his year)
Kiddos both are in music programs 
and after all that this year  I got really really sick and I still have symptoms tho we don't know whats wrong with me..

It has been a very busy time.  a lot of changes but good changes recently though many are painful. 

My step mother and my own mother taught me how to crochet.
My step mother taught me as a way to relieve stress when I was a caregiver for my other family member who had Alzheimer's disease. It gave me a way to be creative and also make pretty things from yarn.

I will be forever grateful to her for that..and her making dad happy. She was a kick in the pants.  

Its hard to loose someone you love but shes not in pain anymore.
I will be forever grateful to her for so many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment