Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh yes I'll touch your yarn:)

I hardly ever turn down the opportunity to feel fiber or touch yarn.
 I love to feel the texture and as its worked to feel how the fabric is forming.
It's amazing to work on a piece and see it take shape.
Much like cooking or baking or even making displays it's the creative process I enjoy the most.

I think it's why I enjoy where I work so much. I work with Alzheimer patients; you have to be creative in geting things to happen and helping people. Some days its danicng down the hallway with someone to get them to morning exercises, other days it's saying lets take a walk and talking about gardening as you go to where you need to go, or suggesting a cup of coffee to entice someone out of bed It's just another way of being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment