Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Now using driect check out

So I'm really happy.
you no longer just have to use pay pal, or send a money order thought he mail with etsy..
they now have direct check out.
this is good for most people.
I'm hoping it increases my traffic a bit this winter.
I know some folks dont like using paypal.

I like it because I don't have to wait too long to get money into my bank account.. but the down side? fees are higher overall from etsy.
not only is there a transaction fee bu a fee on the Direct check out. both are higher then those of using pay pal and etsy transaction fee combined. 
but its the cost of doing business there.

I think that adding another form of payment is good it gives another option.

so yes now I'm using direct check out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment